Clamato Juice/ Bloody Caesars

darged

Can anyone confirm if Princess has clamato juice on board their ships. I will take my own if possible or necessary but hope they can make caesars at at least some of the bars. Many Thanks
They did on the Star Princess in November. The Outrigger bar had special "Mary" and Margarita menus.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app

But do they have celery? I like ceasars and marys very much with celery, and not so much without. Frustrating when celery it is not available at the bar on a ship that surely has the produce item on board.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I've had them with celery before but you may have to ask for it. If you find a bar where they make a good Caesar, let them know you will come back to that bar for the same drink and they will most likely have celery on hand for you each and every day. I know I would order a Kahlua and Milk (not cream) every night before heading up to bed. By the second day, they made sure they had milk stored there for me. I tipped them extra for that at the end of the cruise.

I've had them with celery before but you may have to ask for it. If you find a bar where they make a good Caesar, let them know you will come back to that bar for the same drink and they will most likely have celery on hand for you each and every day. I know I would order a Kahlua and Milk (not cream) every night before heading up to bed. By the second day, they made sure they had milk stored there for me. I tipped them extra for that at the end of the cruise.
That's nice to know. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I was on regal 14 nights starting February 4 , Caesar was not a problem , celery though was not impressive however the drink was good . Mine were ordered poolside and may have been different if I was sitting at a bar , don’t hesitate to order Caesar but make sure you let them know how important that celery is to you . They aim to please

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You've got that right. I like Pernod and Orange Juice as a morning drink. I think it's great. When we boarded Emerald Princess in October I searched all 12 bars aboard before finding one bottle of Pernod. I had inquired everywhere and nobody had it but, by the end of the cruise, every venue on the ship had a bottle of Pernod available. Obviously I didn't have it every day or did I have it in every venue but it was made available and I am certain it was just because I was asking about it. Princess will take care of you if they know what you want. I wholly agree that simply letting it be known that you like the specific drink and like it with celery will be enough to ensure that, even if it isn't available at first, it will "magically" become available.