A Few Breakaway Questions

supergirlteacher

This is my first cruise having the specialty dining package and I just had a few questions. Looking at the menu for La Cucina, it seems to have a bunch of sections...would these be considered courses for the meal? Are we allowed to order multiple things? It kind of looks like different courses to me but I wasn’t 100% sure how that worked.

For Margaritaville, are we allowed to just order drinks from the bar there if we have the beverage package?? I can’t see us wanting to pay an up charge for pub fare there but they have a few drinks that look interesting. Last cruise it hadn’t changed over yet and I’m kind of sad the barter/salad place is gone!

For the Spa, do they tend to run different specials throughout the sailing? Debating doing massages on an at sea day.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This is my first cruise having the specialty dining package and I just had a few questions. Looking at the menu for La Cucina, it seems to have a bunch of sections...would these be considered courses for the meal? Are we allowed to order multiple things? It kind of looks like different courses to me but I wasn’t 100% sure how that worked.

For Margaritaville, are we allowed to just order drinks from the bar there if we have the beverage package?? I can’t see us wanting to pay an up charge for pub fare there but they have a few drinks that look interesting. Last cruise it hadn’t changed over yet and I’m kind of sad the barter/salad place is gone!

For the Spa, do they tend to run different specials throughout the sailing? Debating doing massages on an at sea day.

You can order as many appetizers and desserts as you want. You're limited to one entree unless you pay more. Same is true for all the specialty restaurants.

You can order one item off the Secondi menu (or an entrée size Pasta and Risotto). And multiple Antipasi, Zuppa, Pasta, Risotto, Insalate, Contorni, and Dolci.

So, you have been there. It is a bar that is open limited hours. You can drink at the bar if you want. Or order drinks at any other bar on the ship.

So, the specials are typically combos. So instead of a 75 minute massage for $150, you get a mini-scalp massage, mini-facial, mini-massage, and mini-foot massage for 75 minutes total and $150.

You can find most menus and photos of menu items at my link https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2504449