UnCruise or Alaskan Dream Cruise in August combined with AdventureSmith's Denali Trip

San Vito

We are hoping to take a cruise in August with either UnCruise or Alaskan Dream. This is our first cruise and we welcome all comments and recommendations. Because it is our first cruise we don't know if one would need air conditioning on the vessel or in the cabin. Would anyone have any thoughts on that issue and if so, do you know if those cruise lines offer air conditioning. We have been reviewing trip reports and comments for these two companies but if anyone has recommendations we would appreciate receiving those. Also, has anyone taken the AdventureSmith Explorations Denali package as an add on to their cruise? If so, what was your experience. Thanks much.

AdventureSmith Explorations Denali package

Unless you just want to pay someone a lot more for the same experience, I suggest doing the land portion DIY. Every experience they list in their itinerary you can book on your own.

We were on two of Alaskan Dream Cruise ships early last September. We had no need for air conditioning so never considered if they had it. If I were you I would call them directly. Great cruise. Best way to see Alaska's inside passage and get to out of the way places. Casual atmosphere and crew is fantastic. Going again this June. I would be surprised if it is not sold out for this coming summer season. When I booked for the cruise last year, I could only get on the September cruise. Summer was sold out and I was searching to book early in 2016! Good luck. Amazing experience.