Questions on Royal excursion to st john

25dbb

has anyone done the Royal Caribbean excursion called "All inclusive St John Beach and Snorkel" ? It says it us strenuous, but how strenuous? I just had my knee replaced 2 months ago and can walk just fine, but I am concerned about the warnings that Royal lists. It doesn't tell you what kind of boat it is. I don't think I can sit on a catamaran yet, but a regular tour boat will be fine. Does this excursion dock or do you jump into the water at Trunk Bay....anyone take this excursion....

25dbb

• 6 months later...
has anyone done the Royal Caribbean excursion called "All inclusive St John Beach and Snorkel" ? It says it us strenuous, but how strenuous? I just had my knee replaced 2 months ago and can walk just fine, but I am concerned about the warnings that Royal lists. It doesn't tell you what kind of boat it is. I don't think I can sit on a catamaran yet, but a regular tour boat will be fine. Does this excursion dock or do you jump into the water at Trunk Bay....anyone take this excursion....

25dbb

I'd love to hear from someone that has taken this excursion. Does the boat take you right to Trunk Bay or does it dock and you need to take the open air taxi to the beach?