On board credit for pre-cruise photo package

Vyleel

Can I use my onboard credit to buy the all inclusive photography package at $199 instead of the $249 price? And why would I want to buy more than one for my room? We have 3 rooms for the families so hoping we only need one package.

Looks like I can pay by credit card so hoping it’s just user error.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Can I use my onboard credit to buy the all inclusive photography package at $199 instead of the $249 price? And why would I want to buy more than one for my room? We have 3 rooms for the families so hoping we only need one package.

Looks like I can pay by credit card so hoping it’s just user error.

I don't believe you can pre-pay for anything other than excursions using OBC. Sorry about that. As for the photo package, as long as one of those who are in the purchasing cabin is in the picture it is included. If you want photos of others without a purchaser in the picture then you will have to pay for it.

We just had the photo package for our group, we had four cabins of family and friends. Lots of great group photos, casual and formal all were included.

We prepurchased one package for the cabin with adult daughter and one of the granddaughters. This family had two connected cabins and Since the girls are 9 and 13 one adult must be in the cabin with each child. For the photo package it worked out great as we have lots of adorable shots of the two girls as well as family and group photos. There are so many photos (most times the photographers take multiple photos) and photo ops that everyone took home great photos!

• 3 weeks later...
Can I use my onboard credit to buy the all inclusive photography package at $199 instead of the $249 price?

I just called and they confirmed that we can't use onboard credit for this, which is sad because it's $50 more.

I purchased the photo package in April when my husband, daughter, granddaughter, and I went on our cruise. There was never a problem getting the pictures of just my daughter or granddaughter when I went to get the pictures. I was not in the picture and no questions asked. If you have purchased this package before, you can take your thumb drive from before, to have the pictures put on.