Bliss interior cabin question

Lunarias

Ok, I have a specific cabin question. Mostly regaurding noise. We are booked in 3 cabins and we're hoping to be somewhat near each other, and more interested in aft cabins since they have a much closer proximity to the stairs/elevator. When I called I was told the only floor with 3 rooms in the aft was deck 14, which are all next to each other, cool, but there are only 3 rooms on this deck and now I'm thinking , some of you may know something I don't..... 14663 14665 14667, are they especially noisy? Is it next to laundry or something? Now I'm nervous.....I also noticed they don't exist on the sister ships.......

Lunarias,

We are in those exact cabins leaving this Saturday. They aren’t near stairs or elevators. Cabins above and below. Beside 14667 is storage as per my PCC. We absolutely enjoy a north south layout compared to conventional east west. There are no other interior rooms near them just aft facing balcony’s across hall. I hope you enjoy your cruise I know we will. 3 sisters and 3BIL’S.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ok, I have a specific cabin question. Mostly regaurding noise. We are booked in 3 cabins and we're hoping to be somewhat near each other, and more interested in aft cabins since they have a much closer proximity to the stairs/elevator. When I called I was told the only floor with 3 rooms in the aft was deck 14, which are all next to each other, cool, but there are only 3 rooms on this deck and now I'm thinking , some of you may know something I don't..... 14663 14665 14667, are they especially noisy? Is it next to laundry or something? Now I'm nervous.....I also noticed they don't exist on the sister ships.......

It sounds like you have GTY cabins booked. If that is true, you have no assurance that you will be near each other or on the same floor.

It sounds like you have GTY cabins booked. If that is true, you have no assurance that you will be near each other or on the same floor.

They are not gty cabins, just the lowest catergory interior, saving on rooms to splurge on excursions! Lol , I was originally stoked because of the cabins above and below and at the end of a hallway, so light foot traffic. But that blank space made me nervous as it could be crew anything.....hoping it's just not too crazy early morning or late at night, noise other times is no big deal .

Cheersforbeers, if you could check back in after your cruise that would be awesome! Put my mind at ease at least! Thanks guys!

• 2 weeks later...

Lunarias,

We are on our last day on the Bliss and I will give you report on 14663, 14665 and 14667. We stayed in 14665 and it was very quite for us. We did hear 1 night a metal on metal sound which came from the elevator shaft beyond the headboard. My Brothernlaw said he heard some bumping in 14667 that the others did not hear. 14663 said it was quite except the one metal on metal. None of ur ever heard any conservation in the hall not could we hear our neighbors. The room next to 14667 is storage for cleaning staff and was never opened past 10pm. We were fairly close to elevators and stairs which was very convenient. Hope this helps and have a great cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 4 weeks later...