Drink menu on miracle

Cruiseandswing

Does anyone have a drink menu from the miracle. I want to see what is in store for me. If they have my favorite bourbon and vodka. Thanks. I always take a pic of mine so just hoping someone is as weird as I am at times.

Sent from my iPhone wishing there were more swingers.

How did you find that? Angels envy and Tito’s.

Searched around on here, asked in some bourbon groups I'm in and saw what they sell in the Funshops for room delivery. Titos is available on ships. I doubt you find Angels Envy on a ship, bourbon is the most lacking liquor category from Carnival. Someone recently posted the steakhouse drink menu from the Breeze on here and it had Blantons.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2625459

Here is a link to the best bar on the ship, The Alchemy Bar. If you're getting Cheers, this is the place on board to utilize your drinks wisely. Unlike most of the bars on board, where bartenders make drinks using sugary junk and a lot of pre-made mixes, the Alchemy Bar is where mixologists craft cocktails utilizing higher end ingredients. The menu is just a sampling of what they do, they have the authority to make you whatever you would like and have the expertise to back it up. Unlike the guys pool side that follow menus and sometimes pour stuff from a pitcher that was made hours before.https://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/onboard/bars/menus/alchemy-bar-menu.pdf

Here is a link to the best bar on the ship, The Alchemy Bar. If you're getting Cheers, this is the place on board to utilize your drinks wisely. Unlike most of the bars on board, where bartenders make drinks using sugary junk and a lot of pre-made mixes, the Alchemy Bar is where mixologists craft cocktails utilizing higher end ingredients. The menu is just a sampling of what they do, they have the authority to make you whatever you would like and have the expertise to back it up. Unlike the guys pool side that follow menus and sometimes pour stuff from a pitcher that was made hours before.https://www.carnival.com/~/media/Images/explore/onboard/bars/menus/alchemy-bar-menu.pdf

Looks like there are some experienced imbibers. I like it. Thanks for the tips. I assumed no angels but have to ask. Woodford is a little rough to me still but I have a week to get used to it.

There's some delicious looking stuff there. As someone who can't drink more than about 1 drink a night, so doesn't have the Cheers package, would you know roughly how much the drinks cost at the Alchemy bar?

There's some delicious looking stuff there. As someone who can't drink more than about 1 drink a night, so doesn't have the Cheers package, would you know roughly how much the drinks cost at the Alchemy bar?
As of July of 2017, they were 11.95, plus 15% gratuity. All of the drinks there are the same price and the mixologists will go off menu and craft something unique for you. You may like it so much, you'll drink two drinks. ;)

As of July of 2017, they were 11.95, plus 15% gratuity. All of the drinks there are the same price and the mixologists will go off menu and craft something unique for you. You may like it so much, you'll drink two drinks. ;)

Thank you! I'll be sure to give it a try.

Looks like there are some experienced imbibers. I like it. Thanks for the tips. I assumed no angels but have to ask. Woodford is a little rough to me still but I have a week to get used to it.

Read online that the new BBQ joint on the Horizon has two special cocktails including a Bacon Manhattan and another that is Buffalo Trace bourbon that is infused with smoked rosemary. Edit: It's called the Smoked Boulevardier.

The drinks are $1 more than at other bars. Don’t have to order from the menu, if they have the ingredients they’ll make something up for you.

Let them know what liquor you like, and if you like it sweet, sour or balanced. My favorites are the Absinthe Drop and any type of Balanced Lavender and Gin drink.