Connecting staterooms

Seatheworld07

Is there an easy way to search for cruises with connecting staterooms or do I have to search each individual sailing/ship to see if one is available? Also interested in any other suggestions for booking rooms for a family of four (two adults, two toddlers). We recently sailed in a two bedroom family suite in The Haven on the Norwegian Epic and loved it. Just exploring all options.

The deluxe oceanview cabins for 4/5 people are a nice option for a family like yours. They are quite big and include 2 bathrooms and a small tub. These can be found on the dream class ships. I havent ever had to look for connecting cabins, so I dont have advice for you on that.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Forums mobile app

Is there an easy way to search for cruises with connecting staterooms or do I have to search each individual sailing/ship to see if one is available? Also interested in any other suggestions for booking rooms for a family of four (two adults, two toddlers). We recently sailed in a two bedroom family suite in The Haven on the Norwegian Epic and loved it. Just exploring all options.

All of the ships have connecting rooms... so you just need to decide when and where you'd like to go, and then check to see if there is availability of two together. :)

Look at the symbols on the deck plans.