Favorite Breakfast Place Outsde Security But Still In MIA?

slightlysilly

Hi all! We are flying in to MIA early on the day of our cruise (I know... ). Barring any delays, we are coming in at around 8:30 a.m. We have done this before and previously ate breakfast in MIA after getting off our flight but before passing the security checkpoint to leave MIA. We may be checking bags this time or we might be gate checking bags which puts us outside security. Does anyone have a favorite outside security sit down breakfast place where we could kill an hour or two before heading over to the port? I looked into ubering over to a breakfast place, but with luggage, that seemed like a hassle.

Thanks so much in advance.

I can only speak to the American Airlines part of the MIA terminal..there is nothing really nice for a sit down breakfast before you go through security. There is a Starbucks coffee stand and an Au Bon Pain stand. The ABP has tables, but it's not a "full" ABP...limited menu.

I would either eat breakfast before going to the airport, or check your bags, go through security, and find a restaurant inside the terminal...there are plenty of sit down breakfast places in the terminal.

slightlysilly...my suggestion is to have a small snack and hold your hunger for the ship!! My husband always wants to have breakfast on embark day and I tell him that I am holding off(maybe a muffin or toast) and saving myself for lunch. Going on Carnival Splendor in November and I will be holding my hunger until I get on the ship and head straight to the Tandoor.