Interior Stateroom Size on Opera, Sinfonia and Armonia

Cinnamon Seahorse

Has anyone sailed any of the above staterooms under both the Bella experience and the Fantastica experience? I'm wondering if, in addition to "preferred locations," the Fantastica staterooms are larger? I ask because the stateroom descriptions for interior state 139 to 226 square feet. Is that solely the difference between standard and handicap accessible staterooms, or do the standard staterooms vary in size?

Thanks so much for any information you can provide, Carla

Has anyone sailed any of the above staterooms under both the Bella experience and the Fantastica experience? I'm wondering if, in addition to "preferred locations," the Fantastica staterooms are larger? I ask because the stateroom descriptions for interior state 139 to 226 square feet. Is that solely the difference between standard and handicap accessible staterooms, or do the standard staterooms vary in size?

Thanks so much for any information you can provide, Carla

from the info in my ancient 2009/2010 brochure, which I keep just for questions like this, they are 13 squ. m. = 140 sq. ft. for the standard cabin. The H cabins are 50% larger so would be the larger of your two figures.

looking at the deck plans 9084 is possibly larger than standard and is L shaped.

7150 is also a different shape so will have a different square footage.

7045 and 7058 both have an odd shape to fit in the area of the flaring out of the hull

I'm not sure whether that will add to, or, take away from the area. I suspect the former

Hope this helps

pete

Edited by Skier52