Question on Specialty Dining Package received as a promo (Escape)

Notyrmomma

So I guess we get three meals at Cagney's and/or Le Bistro, so we will have to go to one twice? I wonder why they wouldn't let us pick a third restaurant? Which restaurant would you pick to visit twice? I don't know if this makes a difference, but we booked through Costco.

What? You can go to any 3 restaurants you want...Cagneys, Le Bistro, Moderno, Teppanyaki, La Cucina....and you can even pay a small uncharge to go to a couple of others. Booking through Costco should make no difference. I'd call back for sure and specifically ask why you are limited to those 2. Doesn't make any sense unless you're 90 days out, trying to book and the rest are full but it is unlikely that these 2 still have openings and the others don't. Call em up!

Why can't you use the SDP at the other specialty restaurants that accept it on Escape? There are plenty of other restaurants that the SDP will completely cover. You can even use it at Bayamo (with upcharge) and Pincho Tapas (with upcharge).

Thanks! I'm going to call NCL again today as it did seem odd that you could only pick two. I actually needed to call Costco today anyway because they haven't updated my itinerary change in their system due to the hurricane and I want to check their prices on excursions.

Anyone ever use Costco to book an excursion????