Cruise Planner - how to see details?

In reviewing the boards people had mentioned that they take copies of what drink packages they purchased so that there is no confusion at check in. I have my confirmation for the adult deluxe package, but I purchased the kids drink package separately and can't find my confirmation email. Cruise planner shows that a drink package has been purchased for them, but no details. Anyone know how to see the details w/in Cruise Planner? Thanks!

In reviewing the boards people had mentioned that they take copies of what drink packages they purchased so that there is no confusion at check in. I have my confirmation for the adult deluxe package, but I purchased the kids drink package separately and can't find my confirmation email. Cruise planner shows that a drink package has been purchased for them, but no details. Anyone know how to see the details w/in Cruise Planner? Thanks!

In your Cruise Planner under My Calender click on Details.

When you're in your Cruise Planner for your cruise, all the way to the top you'll see a small clock figure and next to it, it says "Order History". Click on that and it will show you details of everything you've purchased through the Cruise Planner. It took me forever to figure that out.

Not only does Order History work, you can open each item to get amount paid and when. And for some reason when I print this it prints the expanded version of each item even if I don't open them for details. Useful to check on what you paid for something to decide if a sale makes it worth cancelling and rebooking.