Can't remember where??

1027rm

I read on here somewhere in Key West to climb up some stairs to a beautiful view, it was not the lighthouse, but I can't remember where it was. Does anyone know what it might be? I should have written it down. Any information is appreciated.

That does look interesting Mike, but I don't think that's it. Or at least that's doesn't sound familiar but the memory bank fails sometimes.:rolleyes: From what I remember it was a set of stairs or something but not a tower like the shipwreck attraction. Thank you.

Another pretty good sunset and harbour view is on the second floor rooftop bar at the Westin. I haven't been up there recently, so I don't know if that bar is still in operation.

Another good view can be had at the actual Fort Zachary Taylor by climbing the stairs there to reach the roof top of that Civil War era fortress.

The rooftop bar at La Concha is reached by elevator. That doesn't diminish the view in any way. One time I was up there and a full moon rose over Key West. What a spectacular sight!

Archived