Ziplining in San Juan

cruisingwiththe family

• 2 weeks later...
I'm curious about this as well. We just booked a last minute NYE cruise, and the excursions are all booked. We have boys who are 8 & 10 - not sure what the age requirements are, but would love to find one if they're old enough. I think they'd love it!

I emailed a place and am still waiting for a response...

• 4 weeks later...
What is the best place to zipline in San Juan? I will be there Christmas day and the Carnival excursions are all booked! Help! My boys will be devastated!!!

Would love to know which company you picked and if it was fun. We are wanting to do this too.

Sam

• 4 weeks later...
Would love to know which company you picked and if it was fun. We are wanting to do this too.

Sam

Hi there, I too, want to know about the zipline, which is best, and if it is any good. I am going next week. There will be 4 of us . Thank you for any info.

There are multiple options. They are all a hefty ride out of San Juan, so consider a ship's excursion to get the guarantee return!

I have done Toro Verde and loved it, they have a set of 8 regular zip lines in a course, and an additional zip line called The Beast, which is one of the longest in the world. It was amazing. Look on google or youtube for videos or more information.

• 1 year later...

I know that there are a couple of parks about 30-40 minutes from the San Juan area. When i was in the rain forest on a tour i was told by my guide, that the same company which was touring me also sold a zip line tour in the rain forest. I tried to make it but because of timing was not able to do it.

He told me that they also go to Loquillo beach kiosks which is great to see. i have a trip coming up in April and will check it out, i have always heard the beach in Loquillo is beautiful.

We were only there for 1/2 day last year so we did this excursion through NCL (a rare event for us). It was GREAT!!

It was about a 30 minute ride from the pier to the forest. 8 zips seems about right. The last one was really long. But so much fun!

We were only there for 1/2 day last year so we did this excursion through NCL (a rare event for us). It was GREAT!!

It was about a 30 minute ride from the pier to the forest. 8 zips seems about right. The last one was really long. But so much fun!

When you say forest do you mean the rain forest?