Carnival Breeze from Galveston - First Night Schedule

We're sailing the Breeze September 9 and I'm in the process of booking the Steakhouse. I have learned from CC there is a bonus bottle of wine involved if you book for the evening of embarkation; does anyone know where this is confirmed on the website?

Also, what time will the Welcome Aboard show be? We really like to see the shows, even if they're not all that great - it's just part of our routine. What time is sail-away? If possible we'd book dinner for after sail-away and to be done in time for the showroom. I'd really appreciate any information and a copy of the first-night Fun Times would be amazing.

TIA

From the Carnival site:

Steakhouse

Know what experienced foodie cruisers do first when they set sail? They make a reservation at the Carnival Steakhouse. There’s two good reasons to not wait: first, it guarantees you a free bottle of house wine (or half off a premium bottle) and second, you’ll get your pick of the best dining times on the first or second night of your sailing.

As for Sailaway, assuming no delays it's 4 PM... more or less. Muster will be just before. I'd suggest a 6-7 PM dinner in the steakhouse if you don't want to miss sailaway.

Sorry- no idea about the Welcome Aboard show... I'm sure someone else here will know.

From the Carnival site:

Steakhouse

Know what experienced foodie cruisers do first when they set sail? They make a reservation at the Carnival Steakhouse. There’s two good reasons to not wait: first, it guarantees you a free bottle of house wine (or half off a premium bottle) and second, you’ll get your pick of the best dining times on the first or second night of your sailing.

As for Sailaway, assuming no delays it's 4 PM... more or less. Muster will be just before. I'd suggest a 6-7 PM dinner in the steakhouse if you don't want to miss sailaway.

Sorry- no idea about the Welcome Aboard show... I'm sure someone else here will know.

Thanks for your help. :)

After I made the reservations online, the steakhouse manager emailed me and here is the P.S. part of his email:

“P.S. We are having a promotion in the Steakhouse on Embarkation and the first Cruise Elegant nights of the cruise! Guests booking a reservation on either night will receive a complimentary bottle of house wine or 50% off any bottle from our wine list!”

breeze.jpg

Here is a photo (sorry about he photo quality) of the first day schedule from the Funtimes of my Breeze cruise last August. Your trip may be different, but in our case the Welcome Aboard show was at 10:15pm (we didn't go).

In the past on other ships, yes we have done the steakhouse first night and received a free cheap bottle of wine. On Breeze last year, we had Cheers so we didn't bother with the first night.

Have a great cruise, Breeze is a fantastic ship, and in a two way tie for my favorite. Dream is the other contender, and we will be returning to her in August. While aboard, enjoy the Alchemy Bar, and check out lunch at Tandoor, the Indian Restaurant (no charge) on the Aft Lido deck, if you are into that thing. It is delicious :)

And for the record, the ship's itinerary got all sorts of messed up due to Hurricane Harvey, and we debarked during a resuply stop in New Orleans a few days later than we were supposed to in Galveston (which had been shut down), but hey, Ship Happens.