Latitudes Program

dpepper64

If you know you are going to go to the following:

• Ocean Blue - $10 USD
  • Bayamo - $10 USD
  • Cirque Dreams/Illusionarium - $10 USD regular seats/$15 USD premium seats/$35 USD VIP seating on Breakaway
  • Sushi -$7 USD
  • Raw Bar - $7 USD (Seafood Platter not included)
  • Pincho Tapas Bar - $7 USD

I would still buy the package and pay the uncharge. Ala carte meals can be pretty expensive without it, a lot more that the up-charge plus the meal plan cost. I figure the meal plan value per meal is around $25 and if you add the uncharge you get a full meal as opposed to just an entree that could be as much as that especially in Bayamo or Ocean Blue. Or at least check the menu prices and then decide. I always get the 3 meal package as a perk or pay for it. That way I get 5 meals on a 7 day cruise. IMHO

Great - I didn't know if they still did that! That is what I did on the breakway with Ocean Blue - used the package and then paid the upcharge and I got 3 courses, which was perfect. Thank you for the advice!

We have enjoyed NCL and actually have 2 additional cruises booked with them however we have found a couple of other cruises we may enjoy with other company's. Can we get any status with them by transferring our latitudes points to them?

THAT would be an awesome way to get more customers...run a sale where you can transfer your loyalty level from another line of your choosing to NCL. Even if they made people pay a little extra to do the transfer, I’d bet they’d get a ton of new people willing to jump lines and give NCL a try.

THAT would be an awesome way to get more customers...run a sale where you can transfer your loyalty level from another line of your choosing to NCL. Even if they made people pay a little extra to do the transfer, I’d bet they’d get a ton of new people willing to jump lines and give NCL a try.

It would be a good idea. That why I’m booked on MSC in May. They status match. I’ve never really thought of not cursing NCL but I’m going to MSC because they matched.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great - I didn't know if they still did that! That is what I did on the breakway with Ocean Blue - used the package and then paid the upcharge and I got 3 courses, which was perfect. Thank you for the advice!

You are Welcome. I did check the website and copied to make sure they had changed it. Things seem to be changing on a regular basis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still don't get what the problem is with this. Previously is was one meal per person, now it is two per cabin (more if there are more than 2 platinums in the room). Basically the same thing, or extra if there is just one platinum in a room.

The places you can use them has changed (and may be better or worse depending on personal opinion), but the number of meals has not reduced.

to me it gets worse as well. I am Platinum plus, and if i decide to travel with another platinum person to save on the cost, that person and i earned our platinum, so if the other person has a different eating habit than i do, eats at a different time than i do, why should we share the same voucher? just does not make any sense...only makes sense if you are a couple.