Beverage Packages on Rhapsody

I am booked on the Feb 4. 2017 cruise out of Tampa.

I just went to check what the beverage packages will cost. I usually get the select package since I only drink beer. My wife gets the next level up since she likes a few frozen drinks out by the pool.

There does not seem to be an option in the cruise planner for a beer/wine only plan on that sailing. Have they done away with it or is this ship specific? I even backed out of the cruise planner and went straight to beverage packages. When I clicked the select package and added my reservation number it took me back to the original page offering only 2 alcohol packages premium and ultimate.

Edited by wsyrob

Recently more often than not, the Select package has not been offered and many sailings have had a 20% off sale of the Premium and Ultimate packages. Sometimes things on the Cruise Planner don't open until your closer to your sail date.

Might be too early to book it if they haven't uploaded it yet.

I don't know why you'd want to give them a couple of hundred $$$ now for a cruise that isn't till February? But that's just me

I wasn't planning to book it yet but one reason is to lock in what could very well be a lower price. If the price drops lower you can always get refunded and buy at the new price. If it goes up you are SOL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recently more often than not, the Select package has not been offered and many sailings have had a 20% off sale of the Premium and Ultimate packages. Sometimes things on the Cruise Planner don't open until your closer to your sail date.

Thanks. This is probably what's going on.

I purchased selects package for my husband. At first select wasn't showing offered on the rCL site. One day it showed up for 20% off. I paid $31 per day plus gratuity.

Was this on the Rhapshody? Maybe I will delete all my cookies and try again.

Sailing Rhapsody in January and dont have option to buy beer/wine package yet either. However they have the ultimate/premium currently at 20% off now, which is cheaper than the beer package anyway. I went a head and just got the premium instead since its a pretty good deal.