What pier for Celebrity in Inverness

itsanita

They are close enough together that the tour guide on the day just has to use their eyes to see where you are! If the tour company doesn't know that, it mas me doubt their familiarity with the area!

I'm a bit confused, the port is Invergordon, and the piers at that port are Admiralty Pier, Saltburn Pier, and Service Base? Is that correct? Thanks for your help.

I'm a bit confused, the port is Invergordon, and the piers at that port are Admiralty Pier, Saltburn Pier, and Service Base? Is that correct? Thanks for your help.

Yes, that is correct. Ships usually dock at Admiralty Pier, unless there is more than one in. When I was there last, there were three ships. One was anchored and tendering in to what I suppose must be 'service base'. We were at Admiralty Pier and the third ship was docked at a pier a little further along from us which must be Saltburn Pier.

Yes, that is correct. Ships usually dock at Admiralty Pier, unless there is more than one in. When I was there last, there were three ships. One was anchored and tendering in to what I suppose must be 'service base'. We were at Admiralty Pier and the third ship was docked at a pier a little further along from us which must be Saltburn Pier.

Perfect!!! Thanks so much.

It won't be a matter of where Celebrity 'usually dock'. It may change on each visit depending on what other ships are in. You will be able to check the schedule for 2018 when it is published. Just google it. But you would think the local tour operators would just keep a printout of it! Seems odd to have to ask you.

I think it's very strange that the operator is asking where you will be docking as it is so obvious in Invergordon and not the sort of question anybody who's been there before would ask. Which company are you thinking of using?

Thanks for your concern. the tour company sent me a picture of where they will be waiting..depending on what pier we were on. I think they were just trying to be helpful. They have good reviews on this board. 'Shore Excursions' to Loch Ness and Cawdor Castle.