ABParking -Southampton.

DoctorRN

Hi,

Does anyone know what the latest time is you can collect your car from the ABParking at Southampton? We are doing the TA on IOS in October, flying back the same day overnight and then have to catch the train to Southampton. I was just wondering what the latest time you can collect the car? I don't want to get to the port and all the gates closed!

Many thanks

After reading through their Ts and C's I found this:

Unless otherwise instructed or agreed by ABP, the Customer shall pick up their Vehicle from the Car Park or in the case of the Meet & Greet Service being provided from the meet & greet parking reception area before 12.00 pm on the last day of their Stay. ABP reserves the right to charge Customers an additional fee for failure to comply with this condition.

That seems to imply that you can collect it later but will be charged extra. You really will need to email them and sort it out.

Whereabouts do you live? It might be worth looking into the cost of cab/train/coach to Southampton and same home from LHR and leave the car at home. We did that on a TA...cab from Northampton to Southampton (£120), NE Coach home from LHR (I think about £20 each). Thats about the cost of your ABP fee (unless you are getting it included in your cruise).

Simon