HELP I am new to this!

w4kry

A friend told me about this website. I am finding alot of great info. But I dont understand about the greet and meet. We will be the Carnival Freedom for the week of June 4th. How do you sign up for the greet and meet?

A friend told me about this website. I am finding alot of great info. But I dont understand about the greet and meet. We will be the Carnival Freedom for the week of June 4th. How do you sign up for the greet and meet?

Welcome to Cruise Critic!!

You should visit your roll call. It's very likely that they're organizing a Meet & Mingle right now! Here's a link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1279617

:D

Welcome to cc .....you will learn a great deal here and meet a lot of great people..like host mach....he is the best ....he will go out of his way to answer your questions....but with that said some members here will try to get under your skin...

With that said ask away i hope we can make your cruise experience the best

Welcome. I was new back in late March. I feel like a real regular now. This website makes it so much fun to look forward to your cruise and is loaded with information. I have planned so much of my cruise just from finding out things on Carnivals Board. The previous posters are correct in saying that Host Mach is great. He is very welcoming and extemely knowledgeable. Have fun planning and enjoy your cruise.:):)

RCL has arranged meet and greets for their CC cruisers ... however on Carnival, its hit or miss as the roll call has to organize their own.

I will be on the same cruise with you. Click the link that Mach provided. Welcome to Cruise critic don't be scared to ask any questions the people on here are awesome and are always willing to help with an answer.

Once again, welcome aboard and 24 days until our cruise.

That's cool that we will be on the same cruise. We will def have to meet. My DH and I are really excited.

You will like the roll calls, and some times you hit it lucky with a really active CC roll call and you get a chance to know people before you cruise. Id really encourage you or any one else to join their roll calls. Its one of the best things about CC imo. You could easily make friends for life.

Welcome to CC.

Welcome to CC, there is a treasure trove of information to be learned from this site. If you have a question just ask, there are no stupid questions. MOST of us will be happy to assist in any way possible ! Have fun , enjoy your Cruise are rest assured you are among friends that share the same passion !

Archived