First Carnival Cruise - Breeze or Sunshine?

KarimaJ

Breeze, great choice!! So much more room to move around, get away from crowds and so on, more food venues than 95% of Carnival ships, really nice decor theme, great crew....

As for food being 'different' from on ship to the next they all have different chefs and other staff and more.

Deck 2 cabin if for no other reason than it gets you a little further away from possible noise below passenger level. We once had a deluxe OV on sister ship Dream deck 2 forward and loved it.

East coast....Breeze moves from TX to Port Canaveral in late October. Breeze will defo be our next Carnival cruise.

Thanks! I can either choose aft, mid, front deluxe OV on Deck 2. Was leaning toward aft since front is under the theater and mid is under to galley. I thought those locations would be noisier. And I do like being able to shoot up to the aft pool and buffet area easily. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks! I can either choose aft, mid, front deluxe OV on Deck 2. Was leaning toward aft since front is under the theater and mid is under to galley. I thought those locations would be noisier. And I do like being able to shoot up to the aft pool and buffet area easily. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I always try to book near the front set of elevators. Just seems to convenient for me. I would try for the furthest back in the front if that makes any sense. 2271, 2267, 2263 or the same rooms on the other side. That location is easy to get to the atrium and theater or up to lido or serenity. My last cruise was on the Dream so the same basic deck plan and we were in 2273 and never heard anything from above us.

Our forward OV on Dream was about 12 to 15 cabins back(?) but not right at the elevators and it was cozy quiet, didn't hear anything at all from the theater or anything. On Breeze we had a balcony on deck 8 so nothing to compare there.