Atlantis beach umbrellas?

Vasil13

We went to the Atlantis beach with their beach day pass and some questionably looking guy offered to rent a beach umbrella for $30!! Is that some sort of scam or do they really charge that on top of everything else??

There is no guarantee that you can get an umbrella from Atlantis. Private vendors are on the beach to supply needed umbrellas for a price. Even Atlantis staff look for a tip to help "find" one for you.. $20 a pop. Everyone has their hand out here...

No kidding. People pay a few hundred bucks per night (and we payed $70 pp for beach passes) and have to pay "private vendors" for a beach umbrella? Seriously. I can't imagine why I would ever want to stay in a place like that.

You would stay at Atlantis if the waterpark is a big deal. It's good for 2 days or so. Otherwise the property is really run down and the beach isn't that great. The Cove beach is nicer than Atlantis beach, no vendors, and you had access to it. But I would never visit Atlantis for the beach, that's for sure. Much, much better options in Nassau.