Allure of the Seas 2nd formal night

Bob, that particular cruise in March does not compare exactly since it goes to Nassau, and St. Thomas. For Eastern Cruises with St. Maarten, San Juan, and Labadee the 2nd formal night will be on Day 5 (San Juan). I found this on another Cruise Compass that had the same itinerary...

Day 6 is Labadee and I thought it would be rather odd to have Formal Night on Beach Day....

Bob, that particular cruise in March does not compare exactly since it goes to Nassau, and St. Thomas. For Eastern Cruises with St. Maarten, San Juan, and Labadee the 2nd formal night will be on Day 5 (San Juan). I found this on another Cruise Compass that had the same itinerary...

Day 6 is Labadee and I thought it would be rather odd to have Formal Night on Beach Day....

OK, thanks for the clarification, that's the most recent I've seen.

It is night 5. We did that same itinerary last year and on another site, someone who was on this itinerary in May when the changes to the itinerary were made, posted it was night 5.

It makes sense as San Juan is a short day and it gives everyone who wants to get "beautified" time to do so without having to rush back from the port.

I hope this might help with your question.

When you’re onboard, the right look will vary by venue. But here are a few types of suggested attire you’ll see, grouped by item.

• Casual: You’re on vacation – relax! Jeans, polos, sundresses and blouses are all the right amount of laid back. Please keep swimwear to the Pool Deck. Shorts are welcomed for breakfast and lunch.

• Smart Casual: Think of this as a step up from your typical dinner wear. Dress to impress with collared shirts, dresses, skirts and blouses, or pantsuits. Jackets, sports coats and blazers are snazzy and welcomed.

• Formal: Make it a night out in your best black-tie look – suits and ties, tuxedos, cocktail dresses or evening gowns. There can be 1-3 formal nights during a sailing and is at the ship’s discretion.

Formal nights:

• 3/4/5 night cruises - usually on Day 2
  • 6 night cruises - usually on day 2 and 5
  • 7 night cruises - are usually on Day 2 and 6
  • Oasis and Allure use Day 2 and 5 on Western itineraries and Day 2 and 6 on Eastern itineraries.
  • For longer cruises - Click Here
  • Formal Night will not be offered on any of the currently scheduled Empress of the Seas sailings.

Please note that bare feet are not allowed at any time in any venue and tank tops are not permitted in the Main Dining Room or Specialty Dining venues for dinner.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/images/customer_support/faq/DressCode_Table.jpg

DressCode_Table.jpg

I hope this might help with your question.

When you’re onboard, the right look will vary by venue. But here are a few types of suggested attire you’ll see, grouped by item.

• Casual: You’re on vacation – relax! Jeans, polos, sundresses and blouses are all the right amount of laid back. Please keep swimwear to the Pool Deck. Shorts are welcomed for breakfast and lunch.

• Smart Casual: Think of this as a step up from your typical dinner wear. Dress to impress with collared shirts, dresses, skirts and blouses, or pantsuits. Jackets, sports coats and blazers are snazzy and welcomed.

• Formal: Make it a night out in your best black-tie look – suits and ties, tuxedos, cocktail dresses or evening gowns. There can be 1-3 formal nights during a sailing and is at the ship’s discretion.

Formal nights:

• 3/4/5 night cruises - usually on Day 2
  • 6 night cruises - usually on day 2 and 5
  • 7 night cruises - are usually on Day 2 and 6
  • Oasis and Allure use Day 2 and 5 on Western itineraries and Day 2 and 6 on Eastern itineraries.
  • For longer cruises - Click Here
  • Formal Night will not be offered on any of the currently scheduled Empress of the Seas sailings.

Please note that bare feet are not allowed at any time in any venue and tank tops are not permitted in the Main Dining Room or Specialty Dining venues for dinner.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/images/customer_support/faq/DressCode_Table.jpg

DressCode_Table.jpg

I think that needs to be updated. According to the Cruise Compasses from the new Allure Western itineraries formal night is night 6, not 5.

I think that needs to be updated. According to the Cruise Compasses from the new Allure Western itineraries formal night is night 6, not 5.

Could be. I took that from RCCL's site just directly before posting. LOL.. but.. as we know.. they can be a bit slow on updating this type of information.

Could be. I took that from RCCL's site just directly before posting. LOL.. but.. as we know.. they can be a bit slow on updating this type of information.

Yeah, by the time they update it the itinerary will change again. LOL

Has anyone been on the current Eastern Caribbean itinerary and know if night 5 (San Juan) or 6 (Labadee) is the second formal night?

Thank you!

I just got off Allure last week...the 2nd formal night was the day we left San Juan. Labadee was "white night".

Can you link where you found said Cruise Compass with same itinerary please - I’ve had a lot of difficulty finding!