luggage labels

Unregistered, just back from your P&O cruise? Get published on Cruise Critic; Write a Review!
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 05:59 AM.
manchester u.k.
62 Posts
Joined Jan 2010
Will be on Britannia in feb.I have just looked at the labels for downloading and they have max weight of case 20kg printed on them.On the flights on CP it states 23kg.
manchester England
406 Posts
Joined Aug 2012
Originally posted by rooney9
Will be on Britannia in feb.I have just looked at the labels for downloading and they have max weight of case 20kg printed on them.On the flights on CP it states 23kg.
They always do and have done for a long time. Ignore it. We have always had 23kg for Caribbean fly cruises.
I think it has something to do more with cruises departing from Southampton and not being too heavy for the baggage handlers.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Forums mobile app
Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
839 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
The 2018/19 brochure states 23kg for luggage at Southampton and between 20kg & 23kg on a fly cruise. It advises pax to check their Cruise Personaliser for their allowance when fly-cruising.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Andrew

Past: Cunard QE2 & Queen Elizabeth; P&O Victoria, Oriana, Arcadia, Aurora, Oceana, Azura; Sea Princess; Celebrity Summit; Fred Olsen Black Watch, Saga Ruby, Portuscale MV Funchal, MS Mayfair (Nile River Cruise), Marella Discovery 2.

Future: CMV Marco Polo to Iceland (2018), P&O Azura to Amsterdam(2019), Coral Princess to Alaska (2019).