Room layout for 3rd guest in room E401 on Sapphire Princess

Chewbecca

Hi, we have this room booked next year & are trying to work out where the additional beds are and can't seem to find this info online. (& it us our 1st cruise on Princess).

Is it a Pullman or a sofa bed (or both?). And if a a Pullman, does anyone know where in the room the Pullman is? We've seen occasional pictures of Pullmans over the double bed which wouldn't be good.

Finally, does this ship have a curtain within the cabin that separates the sofa bed (if there is one) & the main bed? We tend to take magnets and a shower curtain if not.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, we have this room booked next year & are trying to work out where the additional beds are and can't seem to find this info online. (& it us our 1st cruise on Princess).

Is it a Pullman or a sofa bed (or both?). And if a a Pullman, does anyone know where in the room the Pullman is? We've seen occasional pictures of Pullmans over the double bed which wouldn't be good.

Finally, does this ship have a curtain within the cabin that separates the sofa bed (if there is one) & the main bed? We tend to take magnets and a shower curtain if not.

Thanks in advance.

E-401 is a quad cabin.

I believe on the Sapphire like the majority of the grand class type ships (in OV cabins) the 2 extra berths are attached to the 2 sidewalls of the cabin.

When they are stowed they will protrude from the wall about 12 inches.

They are over the main beds.

Head of the main bed will be under the window.

There is no sofa. There is no curtain. Its 183 sq ft.

Gosh, thanks. This is exactly the info I was seeking. At least we know in advance. We need a visit by the upgrade fairy I think. Not that she's ever visited us yet. (In the U.K. so not possible to just move rooms and pay the extra cost).

Gosh, thanks. This is exactly the info I was seeking. At least we know in advance. We need a visit by the upgrade fairy I think. Not that she's ever visited us yet. (In the U.K. so not possible to just move rooms and pay the extra cost).

Those beds are not forgiving to ones shoulders when moving about during the day.

Especially if you have the main bed made into a queen.

Just off the Sapphire on Sept. 1st, we had room E417 and the beds were recessed into the ceiling not on the sidewalls in that room. There were only two of us so I never saw the beds down.

Thanks for the info. I know some ships have the recessed beds rather than the ones on the wall. ;)