Ruby OS A753??????

JDN89

Wahooo we just received word that the Owners Suite is ours. Anyone out there stayed in this room?? Pic's would be great!! This is our first cruise and a anniversary trip.:o Any info would be greatly appreciated!

We have sailed in the OS 753 on the Emerald and we have the same cabin booked on the Ruby this October. I think it will be the same. All our pictures were lost when our laptop got a major virus. But the cabin is wonderful. When you enter you come into a large living area with a dining table with four (or six) chairs. I can't remember. Along the starboard (outside) wall there is a long shelf with some outlets and some drawers. Closer to the balcony is a sofa with 2 arm chairs and various tables. There is a wet bar and TV. The bedroom area is pretty much like other suites. There is a large walk in closet with more drawers. The bathroom is like all the other suite bathrooms I've been in. It's divided into two rooms. One has the sink and toilet. The other has the shower and tub. The balcony is huge and wonderful! We had a table with four chairs and two chaise lounges with a table between them and plenty of extra room. This was our favorite cabin ever! The space is wonderful and we love being aft.

Enjoy!!!

Just returned from 12 day med. in A752 (the other owners suite). It is exactly like the previous poster described...fabulous, we never wanted to leave the cabin...thats the only problem...you have such comfort...room service at the drop of hat. It might be easier to e.mail you pics direct (never uploaded on to here)...do you want to leave your e.mail as a private message for me....and any questions you may have. Anne

• 8 years later...

Hi! I'm thinking about booking OS A753 on Ruby. Do you have any photos you can email to me? chad@chadrogers.tv. Thanks

Just returned from 12 day med. in A752 (the other owners suite). It is exactly like the previous poster described...fabulous, we never wanted to leave the cabin...thats the only problem...you have such comfort...room service at the drop of hat. It might be easier to e.mail you pics direct (never uploaded on to here)...do you want to leave your e.mail as a private message for me....and any questions you may have. Anne

PM doesn't work on CC.

Try YouTube. There are bound to be several videos showing the OS.

OP (original poster): Be sure to read the list of extras the suites give you. You don't want to miss out on any of the goodies.:D