AMPLIFIED MARINER: Quick Hits and Misses

Yum...gotta remember to ask for eggs Benedict. OP reported them not having it so must have just been that first week.

Thanks for reporting back. Can't wait for end of August.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Agree. If they really want me to enjoy my meal they should let me put on a toga and recline while they bring me grapes and wave those big fans on me. Now that would be memorable dining.

That's what I am talking about!!!

If anyone has recently sailed the Mariner and used the spa facilities, please let us know of RCI removed the dedicated men’s and women’s locker rooms. These spaces had wonderful sauna and steam rooms as part of the spa and I’m concerned they were removed as part of the renovation. Thanks in advance!

If anyone has recently sailed the Mariner and used the spa facilities, please let us know of RCI removed the dedicated men’s and women’s locker rooms. These spaces had wonderful sauna and steam rooms as part of the spa and I’m concerned they were removed as part of the renovation. Thanks in advance!

We were in there June 25th. The sauna and steam rooms are still there. At least they are on the men’s side. They wouldn’t let me go in the women’s! Jk. My wife checked out the ladies and they are there as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I would feel just as out of place dressed up when few others were, as I would if I were dressed down when most others were not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are getting dressed up on our 4 night cruise. There still is a "formal" night, they only changed the name to "dress your best" (I think that's it) and many reviews state that many people are still dressing up.

Safe sailing

Sent from my SM-N950U using Forums mobile app