Documents Are In!!

LORIA

I JUST RECEIVED MY DOCUMENTS FOR MY JULY 22ND TRANSATLANTIC CROSSING AND THE ANTICIPATION IN MOUNTING!! i WAS UPGRADED TO A B3 CATAGORY WHICH I THINK ACCORDING TO MY BOOK IS AN OBSTRUCTED VIEW (I DONT MIND THOUGH, SINCE I HAD AN INSIDE CABIN TO START OFF WITH)!!!! HAS ANYONE BOOKED THIS CATAGORY BEFORE? I KNOW IT IS THE 8TH DECK! I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE ON THESE BOARDS ( ESPECIALLY CROUTON) FOR ALL THEIR INFORMATION ABOUT THE SHIP, AND I FEEL LIKE I WILL BE MORE EXPERIENCED ABOUT THE SHIP BEFORE BOARDING! I HAVE AN EMBARKTION TIME OF 3:30PM. I WILL BE IN LONDON THOUGH FROM JULY 14 UNTIL I BOARD ON JULY 22ND. WILL I BE ABLE TO BOARD EARLIER THAN 3:30, I WAS PLANNING ON ARRIVING BY 11:00 AM!!!!!THANKS AGAIN, AND I PLAN ON SIGNING THE CRUISE CRITIC LOG IN THE LIBRARY:)

we just got off the ship and we were in 8025. we origionally had booked an inside and were upgraded. yes its obstructed but you can still see the water and about there but you do have a nice balcony.Have a great trip we had a fabolous time. make sure to book Todd English as soon as possible. We were on a short trip but it was all booked up by 2"30 pm on our sail date.

We were also in an obstructed view cabin on the Independence Day sailing. We had cabin #8087. We were able to see in between the life boats, under and over them. My husband even got a sunburn falling asleep on the balcony. The bed is so comfortable and the bedding plush. It's a really nice cabin.

We had a great time and I'm sure you will too!

Enjoy!

Helane

40+ Cruises

I was booked in a minimum outside guarantee and also upgraded to a Deck 8 obstructed view balcony cabin (8020). I loved the cabin and the location and I think you will as well. I practically had the library at my doorstep, the Commodore Club was a deck up, and the King's Court, gym and spa were just a deck down. I would be very happy in the same location again.

You can call Cunard, give them your cabin number, and they can look up the exact percentage of your obstruction. My cabin was 75% obstructed I believe. I could still see the ocean and the nice thing was the lifeboat was not smack up against the balcony. It was extended out quite a bit.

Enjoy the QM2 and the great cabin!

Ernie

Archived