Island November Dry Dock

mysusie45

Anyone have any ideas as to what the plans for this dry dock are? We will be on board soon after.

One thing for certain will be installation of the new Princess Luxury Beds throughout.

I will be on it for a BVE it's first day back and then we have a 60-night around S.A. in January and it is going to be great having brand new beds.

Mr. Steelers, nice win today for your team:).

Go Patriots!!!

Tony

Thanks, Captain. I left you a note on another thread you wrote on. The defense was amazing today, but two or three offense mistakes kept the score much closer than it should have been. I am quite happy and then Ravens lost and Broncos lost. Life is back to the natural order of things. But I did think the Jets were robbed of a TD call late in game. That said, they may or may not have been able to tie or win if awarded that TD. Brady did his typical comeback from being down two TD's, so you have that.

Edited by steelers36

Thanks, Captain. I left you a note on another thread you wrote on. The defense was amazing today, but two or three offense mistakes kept the score much closer than it should have been. I am quite happy and then Ravens lost and Broncos lost. Life is back to the natural order of things. But I did think the Jets were robbed of a TD call late in game. That said, they may or may not have been able to tie or win if awarded that TD. Brady did his typical comeback from being down two TD's, so you have that.

Mr. Steelers, The Jets were robbed. We cheated again and got away with it. Wait until Monday here we go again. We paid the referees $$$$. :o

Tony

Mr. Steelers, The Jets were robbed. We cheated again and got away with it. Wait until Monday here we go again. We paid the referees $$$$. :o

Tony

You did??!! I guess I missed that part of the report. What I need to do is read up on what NFL official report is. IDK if the rule is different in end zone. Perhaps the ruling was that the receiver re-gained possession of the ball after he was out of bounds but did not have secure possession at the moment he broke the plane. Well, I guess this forum isn't for NFL, but if we mention that a bunch of folks probably saw it on MUTS, at least we bring Princess into the topic. Sorry, readers - don't mean to hijack but the Captain and I must have our weekly discourse on the Sunday results.