Military On Board Credit

MixerDave

I submitted my husband's DD214 and the request form last week and already have the credit on our account! It's listed under the Payment & Credit section. I'm glad to know that they will save this for any future cruises (and wish we knew about it for the previous ones).

Glad you got it and sorry you missed out on previous cruises. I met a gentleman a few weeks ago whom I really felt sorry for. He was going on his 29th Princess cruise and I asked him if he was a veteran and he said yes and I found out after a couple of questions that he'd never known about the Veteran's OBC. So he had missed out on as much as between $1450 and $7250 (depending on how long the cruises were) in free money. Sad.

Tom

Edited by Pierlesscruisers

I didn't know about it my first few cruises until I read something about it on this forum. I think I had done 3 or 4 cruises before finding out about this. Then, I thought it was only for one veteran in the cabin and found out just 3 cruises ago that since both my wife and I are veterans that we both get it, that it isn't per cabin but per veteran up to two in a cabin so for our Hawaii cruise coming up, we both get $250 in military OBC.

Thank you to fellow veterans for your service and this is definitely one of the reasons we continue to cruise with Princess.

I submitted my husband's DD214 and the request form last week and already have the credit on our account! It's listed under the Payment & Credit section. I'm glad to know that they will save this for any future cruises (and wish we knew about it for the previous ones).

THANK YOU!!! I never looked at payments and credits. Captain's Circle showed $50 - but I now believe that is the "forever" veteran's credit.