Princess Patters

JDM2

The Patters are not prepared and (electronically) typeset until literally minutes before they are printed onboard each ship each evening. So no way to get the Patters for your future cruise in advance. Nor is it likely the Patters of current or past cruises archived at corporate headquarters--why add them to the load of other data that has to be transmitted each night?

So an unrealistic expectation from the get-go.

Doesn't ANYONE just go with the flow of the entertainment and activities on the ship anymore rather than have such a seemingly desperate need to know everything in advance???

I was only curious. Just enjoy reading them that’s why I asked. No particular need other than that.

If it was available great! If not...not a huge deal.

Hopefully that’s a good enough reason???

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I was only curious. Just enjoy reading them that’s why I asked. No particular need other than that.

If it was available great! If not...not a huge deal.

Hopefully that’s a good enough reason???

Totally relevant question. If you want an idea what the dailies look like just to get an idea of what goes on, you can see who may have copies of your ship and itinerary. Many people save them and will share.

Everyone is different but for me, I love to read the patters and menus in advance. I read blogs, look at pictures and if I can find them I read the patters and dream of days to come. It may just be my bad memory but I don't have a problem with unrealistic expectations but it does extend the fun of my vacation to dream and plan. To be honest while on the cruise I am not interested in most of the patter, we will look at maybe what the trivia will be, or what shows/music is going on at night but mostly we relax on the cruise. To each there own but you are not alone, anyone want to share the patters or menus for the CA coastal cruise I would love to see them.

The Patters are not prepared and (electronically) typeset until literally minutes before they are printed onboard each ship each evening. So no way to get the Patters for your future cruise in advance. Nor is it likely the Patters of current or past cruises archived at corporate headquarters--why add them to the load of other data that has to be transmitted each night?

So an unrealistic expectation from the get-go.

Doesn't ANYONE just go with the flow of the entertainment and activities on the ship anymore rather than have such a seemingly desperate need to know everything in advance???