The New Cruise Critic site.

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 02:09 AM.
Woonona, NSW
287 Posts
Joined Nov 2007
This new Cruise Criticsite is terrible. I believe the old saying.
"If it's not broken, don't try to fix it"
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Welsh Fargo
Shalimar, FL
135 Posts
Joined Sep 2007
Amen

Sent from my iPad using Forums
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Cruiser, Amateur Radio Operator AD5ZA, Runner, Christian, Collector & Retired. Not necessarilly in that order.

CARNIVAL PLATINUM
NCL
HAL
RCCL-RCI
ORIENT
USN
et al

Coming up:
11/11/17 Oosterdam, Eastern Caribbean
01/28/18 Carnival Dream, Western Caribbean
04/15/18 Rotterdam, Trans Atlantic
I come from a land down under
22,863 Posts
Joined Jul 2014
Hard to argue, at least they turned the brightness down and got rid of that awful "I'm not a robot"
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

I come from a land down under
22,863 Posts
Joined Jul 2014
Originally posted by The_Big_M
Doesn't seem any different.
I have two major issues.

One, the roll calls for each ship are on the front page rather than for each line, meaning way more scrolling, a minor annoyance.

Two, previously if you looked at a sub forum it would tell you who last posted and when, often meaning you didn't need to click into it to see if there was anything new, that's gone, and actually is a pain.

I'm glad the toned down the glaring white a touch and hopeful that "I'm not a robot" (together with its disappearing posts) has gone.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Sydney, Australia
13,883 Posts
Joined Oct 2008
Ah, you mean those changes; I thought there was a big revamp like a few months back.

I'm still annoyed by the bug from the revamp where our Au/NZ cruisers forum doesn't get marked when Read, like other forums. But it's just one of those bugs that we seem to have to accept, as they're not likely to change/fix it.