Harmony Pool Question

Pool question...My daughter and I loved the sports pool on the Allure - spent hours in it. I just read that they have banned children from the sports pool on the Harmony. Of the other two pools (not the kids pool by the splash area) are they both salt water or is one fresh water? I assume the beach pool is salt water but what about the other one (and does it have a name?). Thanks!

Pool question...My daughter and I loved the sports pool on the Allure - spent hours in it. I just read that they have banned children from the sports pool on the Harmony. Of the other two pools (not the kids pool by the splash area) are they both salt water or is one fresh water? I assume the beach pool is salt water but what about the other one (and does it have a name?). Thanks!

Beach pool is salt water, the others are fresh water.

Not trying to sound condescending or anything, but why would not having saltwater or having saltwater in a ship pool be a deal breaker? Of course this is coming from a guy who never gets in ships pools. But this seems minor to me that it would make you not book on such an incredible ship.

Not trying to sound condescending or anything, but why would not having saltwater or having saltwater in a ship pool be a deal breaker? Of course this is coming from a guy who never gets in ships pools. But this seems minor to me that it would make you not book on such an incredible ship.

Because I have an 8 year old that spends hours in the pool and hates salt water. I'd just as soon go back on the Allure, which we loved.

To speak on the salt water issue, my DS (10) is for some reason very sensitive to it. He can't swim in the ocean without ending up in tears (says it burns his skin?), so we have to avoid salt water pools where he's fully immersed at least. Glad to know at least there are some fresh water options.