Adventure of the Seas - Nov 18-25th Transportation

Hi everyone

We're booked for the Nov 18-25th cruise on the Adventure.

Currently my itinerary say the ship departs at 830pm.

My flight on Southwest out of Orlando arrives at 1245pm -

need to figure out transportation between airport and port - any referrals??

Thank You

Glenda

Taxi, around $20 plus $1 per bag.

Agreed.

Just booked Same cruise today, but booked RCI transfers since I wasn't sure what taxi. Situation might be. We arrive on Delta at 3:49pm.

The 10/7 sailing people said there were taxis so I figure there will be even more by the time of your cruise.

But arriving at almost 4pm on sailing day...yeah I'd take RCI transportation too. Fwiw last December it took over half an hour after we got to the carousel for our first bag to arrive. Took another 15 to get them all.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday we booked a suite on this 11/18 sailing. I used the RCI web site and was never asked about transfers. If I login to RCI I can see our booking, but I haven’t even received an email confirmation. Is this normal? It is our first time on RCI...

Yesterday we booked a suite on this 11/18 sailing. I used the RCI web site and was never asked about transfers. If I login to RCI I can see our booking, but I haven’t even received an email confirmation. Is this normal? It is our first time on RCI...

I have read that others have not automatically received booking confirmations either. Seems it might be the new normal for RC.

You can call 866-562-7625 and press #4 to get a booking confirmation email.

You may also have to call RC customer service to arrange transfers. Depending on the port/airport, you may find that private transfers are less expensive than cruise line transfers.

We did eventually get an email to get our documents online. It took a few days. This morning I received an email saying St. Maarten isn't quite ready for cruises yet so we're going to Martinique. We haven't been to Martinique so it should be an interesting stop. Have any of you been to Martinique?

We did eventually get an email to get our documents online. It took a few days. This morning I received an email saying St. Maarten isn't quite ready for cruises yet so we're going to Martinique. We haven't been to Martinique so it should be an interesting stop. Have any of you been to Martinique?

Check out the port of call forum: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=115

Cabs are VERY easy to use in San Juan. You just go outside and get in line at the kiosk. They write up a paper for the driver and bring up a cab that fits your party. Cabs are by zone plus extra per bag. Works the same way going back to the airport. Advantage of using transfer is they handle the bags, disadvantage is you will need to wait for other passengers.