Booking Entertainment - Allure

Hi Everyone,

While booking entertainment, Ice Games appears as available to book but after entering number of guests, no date options are available. Entertainment just became available yesterday so I know it's not fully booked yet.

Also ... Blue Planet is only available on Day 7 at 5pm. Seems strange. (Again, yesterday was the first day we were able to book entertainment.)

Is this normal?

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. (All other entertainment, ie; Mamma Mia, Headliner, OceanAria, etc, booked just fine.)

Pretty sure Blue Planet is normally available for more than one performance. I'd call C&A and see if they have more info. Maybe more performances will be loaded.

Thanks Bob. Just got off the phone and got the complete run around. Basically, he told me that they have until the 90 day mark to get everything on there. I just wish they would wait until all offerings are available before they open up entertainment booking. It makes it a real pain to try and plan out the week when they piece meal it.

Thanks Bob. Just got off the phone and got the complete run around. Basically, he told me that they have until the 90 day mark to get everything on there. I just wish they would wait until all offerings are available before they open up entertainment booking. It makes it a real pain to try and plan out the week when they piece meal it.

I agree. They used to publish an advance show schedule list so people could plan out their daily entertainment well before reservations became available. They abandoned that and now it's just a pain, especially if you have a group of people who want to share the events together.

I agree. They used to publish an advance show schedule list so people could plan out their daily entertainment well before reservations became available. They abandoned that and now it's just a pain, especially if you have a group of people who want to share the events together.

That's exactly the situation. We have 3 couples going and I've been designated "the planner". Isssh!!! RCI isn't making things easy.

Hi Everyone,

While booking entertainment, Ice Games appears as available to book but after entering number of guests, no date options are available. Entertainment just became available yesterday so I know it's not fully booked yet.

Also ... Blue Planet is only available on Day 7 at 5pm. Seems strange. (Again, yesterday was the first day we were able to book entertainment.)

Is this normal?

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. (All other entertainment, ie; Mamma Mia, Headliner, OceanAria, etc, booked just fine.)

I called, about the same issues. They tried, but didn't have an answer. I was wondering if it has to do with port closures. I remember from past cruises, entertainers aren't always on the full cruise. They are sometimes picked up at various ports. So the scheduling may be delayed, due to this.

I called, about the same issues. They tried, but didn't have an answer. I was wondering if it has to do with port closures. I remember from past cruises, entertainers aren't always on the full cruise. They are sometimes picked up at various ports. So the scheduling may be delayed, due to this.

Are we referencing 18 Feb, 2018?

I didn't call but was able to book everything except the Ice Games ..

You select the number of guests and then "try" and select a date and you can't. Just tried again and same issue.

Blue planet might (doubt it though) have been filled .. AND I have mine scheduled for Day 7 @ 5p. I did my scheduling on the 6th of Oct.

Are we referencing 18 Feb, 2018?

I didn't call but was able to book everything except the Ice Games ..

You select the number of guests and then "try" and select a date and you can't. Just tried again and same issue.

Blue planet might (doubt it though) have been filled .. AND I have mine scheduled for Day 7 @ 5p. I did my scheduling on the 6th of Oct.

Thank you