Breeze CC Group Cruise April 2013

Cinderose

Looking for those that would be interested in a Cruise Critic Group cruise on the New “Carnival Breeze” April 27, 2013… (sat-sun)

Leaving Miami, 8 day cruise with ports in Grand Turk, Dominica Republic and Aruba.

Let me know so we can set something up and get it in the works….

Looking for those that would be interested in a Cruise Critic Group cruise on the New “Carnival Breeze” April 27, 2013… (sat-sun)

Leaving Miami, 8 day cruise with ports in Grand Turk, Dominica Republic and Aruba.

Let me know so we can set something up and get it in the works….

There is a CC group for that same Itn. on Nov 24 2012

We also would possibly be interested. Is this booking thru cc and not booking thru our pvp at Carnival? Are the rates better? Is the deposit less? Pardon my ignorance but we have always booked thru our pvp!! but we are interested!!

There is a CC group for that same Itn. on Nov 24 2012

Yes but this APRIL 2013 not NOVEMBER 2012

You have to book all groups advertised on CC through CC We would get best rate at the time but this far out we would lock in early saver and get adjustments. On our current group cruise booked through a TA we booked ES and paid $15 more than the ES rate and were eligable for OBS of $25 - good trade off we thought... on a cruise under $350pp. On Board Credit is always welcome...

They still have the deposits set by carnival - could be $25 or $200 or even $250 depends on how many are in and how many cabins they hold and the final cost of the cruise to deside OBC too...and so on and so on...

I know its way out there but the die hard cruisers usually have their cruises booked a year to a couple in advance... A new ship and a fun itinerary!

My husband and I have already booked this cruise. I locked in my reservation on May 31, 2011. We have our cruise for 2012 booked and I thought I would jump onboard for 2013 and try the Carnival Breeze. I'll be curious what kind of price you get, etc. The itinerary looks awesome and we really looking forward to this new ship!

Good luck to you in organizing your group cruise and I'll see you onboard on April 27, 2013!

I plan on setting this up since there seems to be such a good interest... It will be around the end of September when you will see the actual details. (Im working on my cabin mate too since we have to pay for our cruise totally up front first). Just know it will be forth coming...

I'm also interested!! Never done a group cruise, & would like too!! I’m curious to know how it all works… do we get to pick which room type & location we want or is everyone in the same type and same area of the ship?? :confused: Would love to hear more about it! Our wedding anniv is the 30th of April, So I would love to book a 2013 cruise! :D Was kinda thinking about going on the Victory though.. I really want to go to the ports she sails to. Anyways, yes we are probably a maybe, if the prices are right!! :p

I'm also interested!! Never done a group cruise, & would like too!! I’m curious to know how it all works… do we get to pick which room type & location we want or is everyone in the same type and same area of the ship?? :confused: Would love to hear more about it! Our wedding anniv is the 30th of April, So I would love to book a 2013 cruise! :D Was kinda thinking about going on the Victory though.. I really want to go to the ports she sails to. Anyways, yes we are probably a maybe, if the prices are right!! :p

Yes - you would pick your cabin in the catagory you would like to be in (inside, balcony, etc) If theres a particular cabin you want that isnt listed such as a suite or something then they will still let you book - you just have to put the full deposits down since they arent offering the reduced deposits for those.

One thing I like about going with a group is you can be involved with them as much as you would like or not at all! Meeting new people is great. I like to do Cabin Crawl/Poker games, scavenger hunts, door signs, meet and mingles, etc. Wheres theres always someone you know to sit and chat with so you dont feel so all alone. Makes cruising more fun in my opinion.

And as far as ES goes...

Some people dont want to chance being locked in and not getting their deposit back if they change their mind or if something else comes up and they cant cruise. You have to know you are going and wont flake or back out. FYI: You only lose $50 of that deposit - the balance is put toward another Carnival future cruise...just not back in your pocket.

Archived