Grandeur Question

Does the Grandeur have a splash deck for kids since the recent remodel?

No splash pool but one half of the main pool is kid friendly ish. There is a railing that goes across the middle and one half is like 4-5ft deep and the other side is like 1 ft. So it is like a kid pool on one side.

No splash pool but one half of the main pool is kid friendly ish. There is a railing that goes across the middle and one half is like 4-5ft deep and the other side is like 1 ft. So it is like a kid pool on one side.

Yes. Our son lived in this portion of the pool on our cruise. When the ship is sailing, small waves move back and forth through the pool, which the kids thought was awesome. He was almost 4 :)

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

Just a question is Rose your Mom, I might have met her on the Grandeur? If not, sorry for asking...

Yes. Our son lived in this portion of the pool on our cruise. When the ship is sailing, small waves move back and forth through the pool, which the kids thought was awesome. He was almost 4 :)

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

There is no "splash" pool on Grandeur like they have on Enchantment.

There is no "splash" pool on Grandeur like they have on Enchantment.

Never claimed it was a splash pool - just pointing out that children love this section of the pool that is not deep enough to be a true pool, but is deep enough to splash in. Some might call it a splash pool, a wading pool, a get-your-ankles-wet pool, etc. It is perfect for small, potty-trained kids.

Never claimed it was a splash pool - just pointing out that children love this section of the pool that is not deep enough to be a true pool, but is deep enough to splash in. Some might call it a splash pool, a wading pool, a get-your-ankles-wet pool, etc. It is perfect for small, potty-trained kids.
I stand corrected.:)

I stand corrected.:)

It is kind of a pain that these pools do not have better labels :). My son splashed in it, it was a pool, thus I call it a splash pool...lol. But, I do understand that there are official "baby splash zones", which are set aside for the diapered set. So, using "splash pool" indiscriminately can cause confusion. I scoured the RCI web site before I submitted my first review to see what I should call that portion of the pool :D. I was not meaning to correct you, per se, but more point out how frustrating it is to describe things when there are no "correct" words to use without someone trying to correct you.