Hato Caves??

roupa

Any opinions on the Hato Caves? Wondering about a comparison to Harrison Caves in Barbados. Have been to Harrison Caves in Barbados..twice...and loved them.

Seen one cave, seen them all ??

• 1 month later...
Any opinions on the Hato Caves? Wondering about a comparison to Harrison Caves in Barbados. Have been to Harrison Caves in Barbados..twice...and loved them.

Seen one cave, seen them all ??

Good questions. I was wondering the same. Can anyone answer?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Hi.

Harrison caves in Barbados was my favorite cave experience. It was a while ago but I remember the tram like vehicle that drives you through the caves and you got out in certain places. It was interesting and very cool in the caves.

Hato caves were interesting but what I remember most was the heat. Unlike most caves which are underground so cool temperature wise this was above ground and very hot inside. There were fans in several places. You walk through similar to most caves.

In general I find most caves more similar than different.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi.

Harrison caves in Barbados was my favorite cave experience. It was a while ago but I remember the tram like vehicle that drives you through the caves and you got out in certain places. It was interesting and very cool in the caves.

Hato caves were interesting but what I remember most was the heat. Unlike most caves which are underground so cool temperature wise this was above ground and very hot inside. There were fans in several places. You walk through similar to most caves.

In general I find most caves more similar than different.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thank you for your reply. We have been to Harrison Caves in Barbados. We are still considering Hato Caves. I'll discuss the heat with dh first though to make sure he is still interested.