Deck plan question of Oasis/Allure deck 7 and 6

molole

A question to the experts on CC: are you able to walk out of the very aft end of deck 7's hall way? That is where the rock climbing walls are. Are there doors?

And similarly on deck 6, can you walk out from the aft end of the hall way right to the aqua theater?

Thanks!!

A question to the experts on CC: are you able to walk out of the very aft end of deck 7's hall way? That is where the rock climbing walls are. Are there doors?

And similarly on deck 6, can you walk out from the aft end of the hall way right to the aqua theater?

Thanks!!

In simple terms, no. On deck six you have to go through the main entrance for the Boardwalk in order to get to the Aqua Theater. As for deck seven, I don't think you can directly walk to the rock climbing wall, you have to go to deck six and take the stairs up from the outside, but I forget. Hope this helps

Thank you both!

bajathree or anyone who knows and can confirm, could you let me know which ship was it you could walk out from deck 7 and was starboard or port side you could walk out? I am considering a cabin in that area so I can walk right out it would be a huge bonus. :)

Thank you!

Edited by molole

Thank you both!

bajathree or anyone who knows and can confirm, could you let me know which ship was it you could walk out from deck 7 and was starboard or port side you could walk out? I am considering a cabin in that area so I can walk right out it would be a huge bonus. :)

Thank you!

Both oasis and Allure both sides.