Sailing Jewel on 3/25/18 with kids. Cash/Quarters for arcade games?

We will be sailing on Jewel (southern Caribbean) on 3/25/18 with our 4 boys (ages 8 - 14). This may be a silly question, but do the arcade games take cash/quarters? As I'm sure many of you can understand, I'm not comfortable putting my kids on an expense account - so I'm hoping the answer to this question is yes - the machines DO take quarters ;)

Thanks in advance...

We will be sailing on Jewel (southern Caribbean) on 3/25/18 with our 4 boys (ages 8 - 14). This may be a silly question, but do the arcade games take cash/quarters? As I'm sure many of you can understand, I'm not comfortable putting my kids on an expense account - so I'm hoping the answer to this question is yes - the machines DO take quarters ;)

Thanks in advance...

Sorry, sea pass only.

Wow. Good to know. Seems like there should be a way to block that. We will not be buying beverage or internet packages for the kids. So, other than acting as a room key (and making extraneous unnecessary purchases!) is there anything else that my kids would need their sea passes for? If not, then I will make sure they don’t use them except for getting in and out of the room!