Enchantment of the Seas cabins under WindJammer

Looking at booking a GS on the Enchantment and was wondering if being under the WindJammer could be a issue for noise. I know its a ship and you can hear anything if you listen hard enough. But on average. Has anyone had a hard time because the noise was a bit to much. I Thank You in advance for all your help. Happy Sailing!!!!!!

My opinion, but being under Windjammer is not as bad as being under the pool deck. Noise from WJ seems more muted, maybe an occasional cart rolling. The pool deck can be very bad with deck chairs being moved (and thrown sometimes).

We were on Rhapsody in an OS which was under Windjammer and I found the noise during the night to be awful. Woke me up constantly as the cart rolled along. Went on until 1am then started again about 3am. I complained and got really good FCC.

I've been in a GS under the Windjammer on the EOS and yes you can hear the carts rolling but I didn't think it was too bad. I noticed it more towards morning. I'm a early riser anyway so it didn't bother me at all. My wife sleeps in and through the rolling of the carts. That said, I book another GS on EOS under the Windjammer.

Agree that the pool crowd is much worse.

• 2 months later...
We were on Rhapsody in an OS which was under Windjammer and I found the noise during the night to be awful. Woke me up constantly as the cart rolled along. Went on until 1am then started again about 3am. I complained and got really good FCC.

What did you mean by "got really good FCC"