Paradise rooms on deck 11 vs 14

lmf24lmf

good morning...

We are considering a cruise on the paradise next spring. We are looking at the jr suites, and a bit concerned about sea success. Is there a lot more movement on the new deck vs staying on the 11th floor?

My sister booked the Junior Suite V Deck on the Paradise 11-5-18 for her and two others. We will find out about the movement when we sail. I always book the Empress deck but its personal choice.

There will not be much difference between the 2. The cabins are not very big and the balconies on the Veranda deck are so shallow that you have to sit sideways in the chairs and then can't pass one another. I can't say about the Grand deck as I haven't been in one yet. A few other things to consider are, these balconies on both floors do not have a cover so if you are out on them, you will be in the sun. Also, there are only 2 elevators that go to these levels so you may be waiting some time to catch on.

We just booked Paradise for the Labor Day cruise and decided to get an Empress deck, mid-ship balcony as it's our favorite location and can now have a balcony!

Good luck with your choice and enjoy your cruise!

There will not be much difference between the 2. The cabins are not very big and the balconies on the Veranda deck are so shallow that you have to sit sideways in the chairs and then can't pass one another. I can't say about the Grand deck as I haven't been in one yet. A few other things to consider are, these balconies on both floors do not have a cover so if you are out on them, you will be in the sun. Also, there are only 2 elevators that go to these levels so you may be waiting some time to catch on.

We just booked Paradise for the Labor Day cruise and decided to get an Empress deck, mid-ship balcony as it's our favorite location and can now have a balcony!

Good luck with your choice and enjoy your cruise!

This is not true of the new Jr. Suites on Deck 14. The balconies are very large. Plenty of space to sit without bumping knees on the railing. This is G27 on Elation:

enhance

enhance

enhance

enhance

good morning...

We are considering a cruise on the paradise next spring. We are looking at the jr suites, and a bit concerned about sea success. Is there a lot more movement on the new deck vs staying on the 11th floor?

You may want to check out deckplans website. They show pics of rooms. I was considering a jr. suite also, but didn't bc there is a white crane lift/bar in your view on the balcony. It's not that big of a deal. Just a thought. Everyone has different preferences.