My Dream review April 8th

jedi bobs

Let me just say this from the begining, this is my experance, others may differ, I won't be replying in this thread either, don't want to deal with drama.

We left from London, Ky at 9am local time April 6th , and drove to just past the Alabama/Mississippi boarder, becuse knowing that Wrestlemania was in town, and I forgot to book a hotel for that day and I figured that the hotels would be sold out. Got up the next morning and made it the rest of the way into NO at about 11 am local time. went to WWE Superstore, and waterfront for lunch. we then went to villalobos rescue center for a tour, witch was great. explored the french quarter, and then went to the hotel Days Inn Gretna to Check in on there Cruise and Sail Package. They overcharged me by $10, I just let it go

Next up was WWE NXT Takeover, witch was awsome. get back to the hotel, go to go to bed, and find bedbugs, and roches on the pillow. go down to the desk and they give me another room, right above the room with bedbugs, and is the only one left. did not want to come check, but finaly the front office clerk did see the bug problem. couldn't sleep that night had creepy crwly feelings all night. to this day, I can't get a hold of manager, so with that said DO NOT USE DAYS INN GRENTA, YOU WILL GET BED BUGS.

Finaly after wainting for 2 years I get on the Dream. I have a lido deck balcony, my first one ever, and I loved it, with that being said, a window is ok for me, that way I can aford to cruise more often.

I had ordered the Anniversery pacage, with Decorations, and they were not in the cabin when ready, so I ask room stwerd and he said that he did not know anything about it, so my first trip to Guest services, and they said that they would refund the Pacage for me becuse I did not want the pacage anymore. When I get back to my room, the cake with the pacage I ordered shows up.

Day 2 was unremarkable

Day 3 Key West, went on hop on and hop off trolly, and went into the Hemmingway House to see all of the 6 toe cats. sat down on a bench and a cat decided that it wanted to lay down on my lap and getg pet and go to sleep.

Day 4 Freeport: Where to start.....

Get off the ship to goto my excursiuon, My Bahemian House, and left10 minuts late from meeting point, then had to waint in the sun for an hour for the buss to take me to the house. was promised an extra hour to make up for it, but did not get it, bus showed up an hour early, and had to leave a half hour early. Back to guest services and they tell me I have to waint for the shore excursion desk to open. waint for it to open, get a rude woman who tells me that the excursin left on time, I tell her BS but she is not hearing anything else about it. I am now MAD. wife comes down and evedently the desk person ment when we left from the meeting place, we left on time, eventuly they refund half of the price of the excursion.

Go to dinner, decide to get the NY Strip from the Steakhouse selections, and after winting forever, wound up with a Filet Minion insted. Was going to take even more time to cook the NY Strip, so guess where I have to go yet again.......except that the Matra'd took care of the charge. Get back to the room, and guess what finaly shows up, my Anniversery pacage 3 days late.....

Day 5 Nassau Went to astrada Gardxens Tour, and to Hard Rock to eat and back on the ship.

Day 6 sea Day...find mold in my Aniversery cake, threw the rest out.

Day 7 sea Day...nothing remarkable.

Debarkation was a brezze. Positives, loved the food, the cabin stwert, and the cruise Director, Cris Williams was the best I have had except for Big Sexy Cruise Director Josh.

a bad day on a cruise beats a good day at work any day, and this was not my worst cruise ever, that goes to my Triumph Cruise last year, but it does not rank high either,

Thanks for reading.