Beach Limerz

jonsmom

Hi Everyone

Trying to get my plans organized for our April trip since we have decided we are definitely going to go.

Has anyone done Beach Limerz lately?

If not, how does Dickerson Bay look for a day at the beach?

We were there in November and plan on returning on our cruise in February. I know for a while their lower beach was not there, but there was a mention on TripAdvisor that it is back.

Thanks for the info Brookie848

Hopefully it will be a quiet hurricane season and will be in great condition for your trip

Did you have contact with Gail? Did you do the inclusive food package? How far was it from the cruiseport? Cost of taxi?

Thanks for the info Brookie848

Hopefully it will be a quiet hurricane season and will be in great condition for your trip

Did you have contact with Gail? Did you do the inclusive food package? How far was it from the cruiseport? Cost of taxi?

We were in touch with Gail and we did the all-inclusive package. We were greeted with a drink and hand another with lunch. The drive wasn't far at all (probably less than 15 minutes) and the taxi is dependent on how many people are with you. Since it was only my husband and I, it was $6/person each way.

There were only nine people there the day we were there (one reason it was so great), so there wasn't a buffet. We were asked what time we wanted to eat and what combination of fish/chicken/ribs we wanted. Lunch was served on a huge platter and included the meat, salad, veggies, rice, potatoes and maybe a few other things. We laughed about the size of the platter -- plenty of food.

When we go back in February, we plan on doing the all-inclusive again.

We were in touch with Gail and we did the all-inclusive package. We were greeted with a drink and hand another with lunch. The drive wasn't far at all (probably less than 15 minutes) and the taxi is dependent on how many people are with you. Since it was only my husband and I, it was $6/person each way.

There were only nine people there the day we were there (one reason it was so great), so there wasn't a buffet. We were asked what time we wanted to eat and what combination of fish/chicken/ribs we wanted. Lunch was served on a huge platter and included the meat, salad, veggies, rice, potatoes and maybe a few other things. We laughed about the size of the platter -- plenty of food.

When we go back in February, we plan on doing the all-inclusive again.

Thank you

We are going to Beachlimerz when we go in a few months, but are doing the pay-as-you -o option. You pay $50 up front (for 2 people), and you can use it for whatever i.e. chairs/umbrella, food, drinks. Gail also said she would send someone to pick us up from the ship, so we don't have to find a taxi on our own.

Gail's contact info is info@beachlimerz.com.

**Update - Gail just refunded our money. She said that due to an emergency Beachlimerz will be closed September 10 - 20.

We are going to Beachlimerz when we go in a few months, but are doing the pay-as-you -o option. You pay $50 up front (for 2 people), and you can use it for whatever i.e. chairs/umbrella, food, drinks. Gail also said she would send someone to pick us up from the ship, so we don't have to find a taxi on our own.

Gail's contact info is info@beachlimerz.com.

• 3 weeks later...