A Few Infinity Questions.....

cruise1804

Hi,

My family and I are on the Infinity in October for a 4 night cruise. I have a couple of questions I would really appreciate some help with...

1)We want to book the Select dining but would like to know what time the evening shows are?

2) I have looked on Celebrity's website but can't find out what restaurants are complimentary?

3) Is there still a restaurant that does crepes (is it Bistro on 5, is this on the Infinity?)

Sorry that's more then a couple of questions.

Thank you for any responses

Hayley

Hi Hayley,

The shows are usually at 7 and 9 and run 45 minutes to an hour. I'm not sure if that would change on a 4 night cruise.

The complimentary food venues are the Oceanview (buffet), the grill by the pool, most things at the Aquaspa cafe, and the Trellis dining room.

There are no crepes, and Bistro on 5 seems to be long gone on all ships.

Food venues without additional charges include - Ocean View Buffet, Ice Cream at Ocean view, Deserts and Pastry at Al Bachio, Hamburgers and Hot Dogs at the Pool Grill, Healthy and light plates at the Thermo Spa Restaurant.

When Jim mentioned the "Thermal Spa Restaurant" I think he actually meant the Aqua Spa Cafe. It is open for breakfast and lunch, and despite the name is not associated with Aqua Class staterooms. So Jim's name is actually better than Celebrity's name.

In terms of ice-cream it is available at no additional charge in the Ocean View buffet. Hours will be listed in the Celebrity Today newsletter. In addition to ice-cream there will also be a no sugar added option and generally frozen yogurt. And toppings too -- both sprinkles and syrups.

The gelateria, which is located generally near the Cafe al Bacio, offers gelato for an additional charge.