tamarind

On another thread I read that an individual can have multiple appetizers and one entrée. Since there appears to be a separate sushi menu, is sushi considered to be an entrée?

On another thread I read that an individual can have multiple appetizers and one entrée. Since there appears to be a separate sushi menu, is sushi considered to be an entrée?

It can be both. Fewer pieces as an appetizer and more as an entree. I did both, but at two different evenings. And actually OD's on sushi, choosing it as an entree - never thought it could happen, but cruises are for acting out your deepest fantasies, right? Sushi, sushi and sushi

iOr perhaps it was become I had already stuffed my eager little gills to the max on the appetizers and shrimp chips. The sushi is fresh and good. Have fun. Tamarind is a hit. I do recall there was still room for dessert that night too.

At Tamarind you can have two appetizers or one appetizer and sushi in addition to an entree. Or you can have more sushi as an entree. I’ve found them to be very flexible and accommodating. Love the Tamarind! It’s our favorite specialty restaurant.

20 cruises and counting!

At a dinner last week on Eurodam, I had two appetizers (having skipped soup), nigiri sushi, a main and a couple of sides. The staff is very friendly, very accommodating, eager to please. We ate at Tamarind 3 times in 11 days. Love it!

Edited by vedettes1
clarifying