Jet Ski Rental Recommendations

NeedAVacayNOW

We are hoping to rent jet ski's while in Grand Cayman the first week of January aboard the Reflection. The cruise line doesn't offer a jet ski excursion. What 3rd party company would you recommend? Why? What did you get to do/how long was the rental? Any other suggestions or thoughts on this?

Thanks!

At Seagrape/Public beach access is a watersport rental place. You can just hop on the bus and go there...and walk up and rent a jet ski for as long as you want. It's been a while since hubby did that....but then, it was about $99 for a bit over a 1/2 hour......they weren't busy and he stayed out a bit longer.

I know you are looking at just renting jet skis, but if you are interested in a jet ski excursion to the stingrays, reef, Rum Point and other spots with a small group Fat Fish Adventures is a great outfit and it is a very nice day.

Thank you! They keep coming up in searches and seem to have good rates/reviews.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When we were staying on Grand Cayman we were told about FFA by locals who rate them one of the best outfits. If you happen to be in port late, their last ride (2PM I think) lasts an hour longer for the same price. But any excursion with them is great.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
DId you check with https://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/excursion/stingray-city-rum-point-beach-snorkeling-excursion-grand-cayman-waverunners/ its a better deal then renting as you get more time and get to see the stingrays and rum point too. We loved this tour

This sounds perfect, unfortunately, they do not offer it on weekends. We will be there on a Sunday.

DId you check with https://grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com/excursion/stingray-city-rum-point-beach-snorkeling-excursion-grand-cayman-waverunners/ its a better deal then renting as you get more time and get to see the stingrays and rum point too. We loved this tour

Wow, excited that I was able to confirm a reservation on a Sunday. They must have updated their schedule from what is posted on their website.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums