Last day at work!

1day,1day,1day,1day, I think if I keep telling myself this it will help me get through the day at work.:(

Hahaha You are funny! I will probably be acting the same way in about 22 days! lol Have a great trip!

Have a great cruise. My boss tells us that as soon as we have all of our work done and we are sure that we have everything covered for our time away that we can go home. She said we are in vacation mode anyway, so it is easier to explain to her boss that we are on vacation than explain why we are sitting there doing nothing.

Have a great cruise. My boss tells us that as soon as we have all of our work done and we are sure that we have everything covered for our time away that we can go home. She said we are in vacation mode anyway, so it is easier to explain to her boss that we are on vacation than explain why we are sitting there doing nothing.

Nice boss!

You have an awesome boss :)

Ha! This is actually one of my favorite times of going on vacation! Being at work knowing that at the end of the day you will be wrapping things up (or flying!). For me, the anticipation that comes during those precious few days before vacation is part of the fun for me!

Heck, I remember sitting in the Walgreens parking lot the other day and a song came on the radio and I thought to myself, "This song was playing when I was here on that Thursday night picking up last minute things at this same Walgreens and walking over to get some booze for our limo ride."

That's great! But I hate when they word it that way......then I sit all day wondering if I missed something and I'm gonna be in trouble...lol

Can't wait till it's my turn :rolleyes:. Have a great time!

Hello Ksadonnab!

I hope you remember me from our roll call a couple of years ago! (yeah right!) Enchantment of the Seas- 7/29/10...we had a blast!! Anyway, like the OP, I'm counting down the days also...we'll be on the Explorer in June. I'd like to hear your opinion as I remembered you've sailed her a couple of times.

Now, back to the OP...YIPPEEEEE!!!! Hope you get to leave work soon and start your vacation. Have a great time and take all of this positive energy with you!:)

Hello Ksadonnab!

I hope you remember me from our roll call a couple of years ago! (yeah right!) Enchantment of the Seas- 7/29/10...we had a blast!! Anyway, like the OP, I'm counting down the days also...we'll be on the Explorer in June. I'd like to hear your opinion as I remembered you've sailed her a couple of times.

Roscoegirl! Hello, nice to hear you again! Yes, Enchantment is my favorite ship to date. I want to sail her again soon.

As far as Explorer is concerned honestly I didn't enjoy her the 2nd time around but maybe it's because that sailing before was the one where a crew member jumped or whatever off the back. Explorer turned around to search for him so it was late getting back to port for our sailing - We didn't set sail till 11pm or so. The ship was not in "prestine" condition and I was disappointed BUT like I said it may have been because of the quicker turn around time the crew had to work with. Great crew though! Let me know your thoughts when you return. Brilliance is coming to NJ in November. You should join us! :D

Hello Ksadonnab!

Roscoegirl! Hello, nice to hear you again! Yes, Enchantment is my favorite ship to date. I want to sail her again soon.

As far as Explorer is concerned honestly I didn't enjoy her the 2nd time around but maybe it's because that sailing before was the one where a crew member jumped or whatever off the back. Explorer turned around to search for him so it was late getting back to port for our sailing - We didn't set sail till 11pm or so. The ship was not in "prestine" condition and I was disappointed BUT like I said it may have been because of the quicker turn around time the crew had to work with. Great crew though! Let me know your thoughts when you return. Brilliance is coming to NJ in November. You should join us! :D

What!?! I had not heard that Brillance would be sailing out of NJ (Cape Liberty, right?) that's great!! Is she replacing Explorer or will there be two ships out of NJ? I wish I could sail again in Nov. but too much now on the ole cruise plate as it is!:eek: Hopefully BR will be there throughout 2013-- I just may find a reason to try her out!!! Good to hear from you...I'm looking forward to the Explorer and hopefully, after a few good Long Island Ice Teas, she will look and feel WONDERFUL to me!!:) Let me know how you like the Brillance and happy cruising!

What!?! I had not heard that Brillance would be sailing out of NJ (Cape Liberty, right?) that's great!! Is she replacing Explorer or will there be two ships out of NJ? I wish I could sail again in Nov. but too much now on the ole cruise plate as it is!:eek: Hopefully BR will be there throughout 2013-- I just may find a reason to try her out!!! Good to hear from you...I'm looking forward to the Explorer and hopefully, after a few good Long Island Ice Teas, she will look and feel WONDERFUL to me!!:) Let me know how you like the Brillance and happy cruising!

Yes Brilliance is sailing from Cape Liberty! Unfortunately it is not replacing Explorer, its a one and done deal. She's going to San Juan......for good I believe, so I figured I may as well jump aboard whilst I had the

opportunity ;). November is a looooong time to wait though so I'm trying to find something to do before then. Don't know - something local, maybe ocean city, MD........ but I do hope you enjoy Explorer, in fact I'm sure you will. I read she sails almost full each time so it should be fine. I will surely let you know how brilliance compared to Enchantment. So Happy Cruising to you also! :D:D:cool:

Kim ksadonnab@comcast.net

Archived