New 'Your Choice Dining' on Pacific Dawn

Brushtail

My TA faxed this to me this morning regarding the cruise on the Pacific Dawn next November.

******Attention all Passengers Booked on Pacific Dawn ******

We are pleased to announce that we will be offering 'Your Choice Dining" on Pacific Dawn, offering an even greater choice of dining venues and more flexibility in dining times.

With Your Choice Dining, passengers can choose when, where and with whom they wish to dine each evening rather than the traditional first or second sitting at set times. Evening dining choices include a la carte dining in the main Palm Court Dining Room, the bistro style Cafe del Sol, a new Italian Trattoria dining experience in Bravo's, the Steakhouse or the Deck BBQ.

A nominal charge will apply for dining the Bravo's Trattoria and the Steakhouse.

Extended dining house are also on offer from 5pm until late. The dining sitting requested at time of booking has been changed to 'Your Choice' and a revised booking confirmation will be sent out.

Thank you for booking P&O Cruises, we look forward to welcoming passengers onboard Australia's first superliner, Pacific Dawn!

Hmmm, what do you think?

Jenny

>^..^<

Hi, my husband and I have cruised ..(.your choice dining), and found it great. dining with different people each evening, at whatever time suited us. not being knocked down in the rush for our table,(why do people do that,? it's not as if they are going to go hungry!)

Have a great cruise....we cruised on Regal Princess through the inside passage Alaska, and had a great time.

kindest regards, Lorraine:) :)

I guess that will be then end of the Baked Alasaka's, or at least the parade of them anyway, and the associated music and fun, on the last formal night. Without a set dinner time, desert won't be at a set time to allow the waiters to bring them all out at the same time.

Extended dining house are also on offer

Dear me..... can't you tell I typed this up at work?.......which happens to be a real estate agency............. :p

I meant Extended dining hours are also on offer...... :D

Jenny

>^..^<

Question for Lorraine:

So, is this 'your choice dining' just like the a la carte lunches served in the restaurant where you wander in when you like and are directed to the nearest table?

Can you choose your own table? Can you sit at the same one each night?

Thanks heaps,

Jenny

>^..^<

Hi, we were directed to a certain area that was working, and we could choose at what kind of a table. 6,8,10 etc. Sitting in different areas of the dining room was great. an area at the back had large windows ,floor to ceiling overlooking the sea.(Norwegian Star,cruising around the Hawaiian Islands) I must add, we had a great deal....Booked the cheapest inside cabin, T.A rang three weeks later. would we be interested in paying another $500.00 each to be in a mini suite..husband said no, but she who must be obeyed paid the extra. then 2 weeks before cruise T.A rang with a surprise...we had been upgraded to a full suite. (the romance suite), and we were over the moon.

kindest regards, Lorraine:) :)

Archived