Halloween on the Nieuw Amsterdam

tutumomickey

We are booked on a B2B Caribbean on the NA over Halloween. I recenlty found a link to a CC posters personal site that had wonderful pictures from the 2017 Halloween cruise. Unfortunately I lost the link and can not locate it. If anyone knows where I can find this link or site please let me know.:D

We are booked on a B2B Caribbean on the NA over Halloween. I recenlty found a link to a CC posters personal site that had wonderful pictures from the 2017 Halloween cruise. Unfortunately I lost the link and can not locate it. If anyone knows where I can find this link or site please let me know.:D

Not sure if you are referring to my blog, but we were on the Nieuw Amsterdam last Halloween AND I posted many photos from our cruise! :D

Here is a link to the blog:

My Souvenir Memories Blog

Here is also a link to my video I did...it is primarily about our ports, but has some footage taken on the ship.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Thanks everyone for the reviews. We are booked on the NA for this Halloween. Any idea about the # of children on board? My 11 year old son will be with us and I'm worried he'll be the only kid his age.

We'll be there with my 10 (almost 11) year old son and 7 year old daughter, and hopefully we'll get a few more as its a short cruise.